Hi there, here is collection of icon replacements I made for apps not yet updated for macOS Big Sur.
How do I change app icons in macOS Big Sur?
The easiest method of changing your icons is with
Pictogram Logo MacOS Big Sur Icon changer Pictogram. This way your icons stay modified even after updating them. This does not work for System and AppStore apps tough.
If Pictogram does not work there is another way to change your app icons:
1. Right click on the app in the dock → Options → Show in Finder.
2. Press ⌘I (Or right click → Get Info)
3. Drag the new icon onto the small icon in the top left of the Info window.
4. Done! Keep in mind that this will reset with every app update.
Replacement icons included;
4. Brave browser
6. Pixelmator Pro
7. Nova – Text editor made by Panic
11.Step Two – Great 2FA App with iCloud Sync
13.Optimage | 1 & Optimage | 2
14.Visual Studio Code | 1 & Visual Studio Code | 2
Your email will only be used to respond back to you.